Check out my friend’s post. I’m thinking about using a similar format to keep everyone updated about my (non-exciting) life as a former-expatriate-turned-repatriate on a regular basis, instead of always feeling like I should write long blog posts and, therefore, adding even more pressure on myself. This may even help me with writing more often, instead of long periods of time between posting because of long posts (sitting in my drafts folder) that I don’t always have time to finish. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
- I’m feeling: excited and scared at the same time regarding new possibilities.
- I’m listening to: the quietness of the day.
- I’m thinking: of all the support I got this past week re some important decisions I need to make.
- I’m looking forward to: Having my surgery done this week and some days off to recuperate. I really just want to be done with this. Participating in Ravelry’s Harry Potter Knitting and Crochet House Cup forum. Sometimes when I craft for myself or even do KALs/CALs, I don’t always time manage as well as I should. Participating then eventually being in a House where others depend on you for winning is a great motivator for me.
- I’m learning: trust. The next few weeks will be interesting but I have to trust God for an outcome that I know I can’t control or…
View original post 320 more words