It’s been a while – well, a little less than a month – since my last post. My stepfather surprised me with a visit for 5 days about 2 weeks ago and we had a wonderful time. He’s wonderful and, despite him no longer being married to my mother, still considers me his daughter & vice versa. It was a necessary (albeit short) break, a breath of fresh air, in this thing called
But since he left – hell, even before that – I’ve been a bit out of it. I’d rather not go into too much detail, but some of it is why I’ve not written in a while. Along with the typical “No one is reading this shit anyway” thoughts:
– I may not go home for Xmas, partly because who really gives a damn & partly because of finances
– I’m tired of living paycheck to paycheck; I thought that I could leave the
overworking 2-jobs-to-make-ends-meet life behind but I may have to return to it
– I still don’t know what to do with my life even though my goal is self-employment
– The list of those whom I consider family has greatly shrunken
– The list of those whom I consider friends has greatly shrunken
And more. But I don’t complain
much because people have their own lives and either don’t want to or can’t hear it, and I only 50% blame them for that. But after reading another blogger’s post today, I decided that maybe I should let out a bit of it for the world to see… oh wait no one reads this shit myself.
I’m going through the motions. I survive. I live. Sometimes that’s good and sometimes that’s bad. But I’ll be back to blogging sooner than later… hopefully. Although he doesn’t know it, thanks to the blog author for sparking this post.